Wednesday, June 12, 2013

My Journey

Sources: http://findingtheinnergoddess.blogspot.com


Throughout these few weeks of blogging, indeed, i have gained a great array of insights. Firstly, for all my blog materials, i have included sources to support my arguements and to locate readers on where i obtained my information. This enables to increase the credibility of my blog (Clark 2013). Besides that, carefully choosing appropriate images are important as not to offend any readers of my blog and must be suitable to the context.

In terms of the blog design, i have incorporated Jakob Nielsen's theory of usability. Biography of myself, blog tags, links for further references, blog archive, and hyperlinks to ensure my readers enjoy the stay in my blog.

Besides that, being a blogger is not writing what is in our mind and blurt it out. It does takes account on some criteria that i need while blogging. In whatever we do, ethic is a must, same goes to blogging. We must be an ethical blogger. According to Radio Television Digital News Association 2013, Basic ethics are

    Truth and Fairness
    Accountability and Transparency
    Image and Reputation

Lastly, through writing this blog, so many readings and issues that i have read as well as many researches on articles and journals that i have done to support my idea. This is an exposure for me as i am a person who does not expose to current news and what is happening in this world. Hence, it makes me aware on the current issues in the world. Thank you for the opportunity given.

References

Clark, B 2013, 22 Ways to Create Compelling Content When You Don’t Have a Clue, viewed 6th June 2013, <http://www.copyblogger.com/create-content-infographic/>


Radio, Television, Digital News Association 2013, Guidelines for Social Media and Blogging, RTDNA, viewed 5th June 2013, <http://www.rtdna.org/content/social_media_and_blogging>

No comments:

Post a Comment